The Adventures of Jeremiah and Breanna

2 people in love + 1 cute litte boy + 2 hilarious and adorable pups = nonstop action and adventure







February 17, 2010

A day we will never forget...

February 13, 2010 - Beacon Rock

For Valentine's Day we decided to go and re-live our second date at Beacon Rock State Park in the Columbia River Gorge. We had the funnest time hiking and visiting Bonneville Hot Springs that we wanted to do it all over again. This is also the place where we had our first kiss. 
We left Ellensburg around noon and headed toward the gorge which about a 3 hour drive. It was a beautiful sunny day and we were excited to get outside and enjoy nature. The drive went by quickly and we arrived at Beacon Rock. We started up the hill. Little did I know that Miah was having a freak attack on his insides because he was going to propose to me when we reached the place where he first kissed me which was near the top of mountain. We got to the spot and shared a kiss and then continued up the trail a few more minutes until we reached the top. It was such a beautiful day, rainy and misty, just like we like it so we took some time to snap some photos. After hanging out for a bit, we headed back down the mountain. We stopped again at the spot where we shared our first kiss and Miah asked me if I wanted one of my Valentine's Day gifts. Of course I said yes and he handed me this adorable laminated and spiral bound book that he had made for me. It was entitled "Breanna's coupon book" and I had the funnest time flipping through all the pages and seeing Miah's creative side. When I reached the last page it asked the question "will you marry me?" and then Miah got down on one knee and asked me if I would be his wife for eternity. Of course I said yes and from that moment on I knew that I was the luckiest woman in the entire world (well, I knew that already, but this just reaffirmed it to me). We set the date of August 7, 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple and we are off on the adventure of planning a wedding in Utah from up here in Washington. We are so looking forward to the day when we are sealed for time and all eternity and we are so excited to start a new chapter in our lives together.

2 comments:

  1. Tear. What a tender moment. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very nice blog sweety. Always know that in my mind the momments that we share to gether are very special to me and they will never be forgotten. My feelings for you grow more and more every second of everyday and I count myself as the luckiest man in the history of forever and I will deffend that statement with anyone who dares to tell me otherwise. You are the love of my life, the answer to my prayers, and all my dreams come true. I love you sweety and I will love you forever.

    ReplyDelete